BCTF Licensed [Archives:2001/05/Local News]
Mrs. Shada M. Nasser, lawyer, has obtained a license from the ,Ministry of Culture and Tourism to establish a forum for culture and thought which she will call “The Belqis Cultural and thought Forum”. The forum aims at:
* Training Yemeni woman in culture and thought.
* Help in supporting the poor families, children and the handicapped.
* Studying and documenting the history of Yemeni woman and her role.
* Studying and documenting the role of Yemeni woman in the national movement.
* Supporting women to take their positions in the political and economic life through making them aware of their political, social and cultural rights and their rights in education and labor.
Measures are being undertaken to open the forum which will be located in Sana’a.