RF System Lab: World of Medical Discoveries [Archives:2002/05/Local News]
The al-Qabbas Establishment for Investment Services organized last Thursday at the Hadda Hotel a medical symposium in which it presented a number of state-of-the-art medical equipment made by the Japanese RFSystem Lab Company.
The participnats were briefed on the latest products of the company which included:
– The first wireless capsule sized CCD fiber Optic Endoscopes in the world.
– The first internal diagnostic system.
– Wireless inter vaginal diagnostic systems
– Wireless Oto scope (E.N.T)
– Wireless dental intra-extra oral camera.
The event was attended by tens of doctors, businessmen and media people.
RF System Lab is a company focusing on research and development of technology for microminiature cameras and microwave transmission.