Seventeen Burn Cases by Gas in one Month [Archives:2000/13/Local News]
Dr. Abdullah Al-Hamidi, Al-Jomhori hospital Director said the total number of patients hospitalized of burns was 17 cases, all because of Gas. He told Yemen Times: “The reason behind these accidents is that the local gas cylinders lack the substance which can make one notice gas leak. Yemeni companies ignore these safety precautions although they are not costly. He also demanded the Consumers Protection Society and other human rights and freedom organizations to interfere and put an end to all these tragedies.