Customize Consent Preferences

We use cookies to help you navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. You will find detailed information about all cookies under each consent category below.

The cookies that are categorized as "Necessary" are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site. ... 

Always Active

Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.

No cookies to display.

Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.

No cookies to display.

Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.

No cookies to display.

Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.

No cookies to display.

Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.

No cookies to display.

Three Yemeni-Afghan Families Arrested [Archives:2001/51/Local News]

archive
December 17 2001

Three Yemeni families were arrested upon arrival from Afghanistan to Yemen on Monday 9, and are still detained by the Yemeni authorities for questioning.
Yemen authorities refused handing over the families to their relatives, a source told the Yemen Times.
The source added that all returnees from Afghanistan, suspected to have links with al-Qaeda network, have been put under strict surveillance as requested by the USA.
On the other hand, seven Yemenis have been reportedly killed in Konduz while fighting along side with the Taliban forces against the Northern Alliance and 15 more Yemenis were killed in Kandahar, a well-informed source told the Yemen Times.

——
[archive-e:51-v:2001-y:2001-d:2001-12-17-p:./2001/iss51/ln.htm]

Created with Raphaël 2.1.2