26_September [Archives:2005/831/Press Review]
– GPC's General Commission calls for joining forces for building and development of the homeland
– Security agreement with the Emirates, meeting of authorities of borders with Oman
– Tunisian foreign minister visits Yemen
– In a government comment presented by human rights minister, Yemen deals in transparency with international reports
– Saudi investors discuss establishment of projects in Hadramout
– FM to visit Russia and Belarus in mid April
The newspaper's editorial says the new events of sedition in the governorate of Saadah have disclosed the ugly role played by those who would not like but fomenting seditions in the country. The newspaper says the new events have been instigated by Badruddin al-Houthi who has been urged by some to ignite fires and intrigues against the homeland. He and those instigating him are enemies to the republican, democratic pluralist system and deny the people's right to choose their rulers by their free will and via polling boxes. Those who do not want this homeland to entertain security and stability have found in that man their goals to push him towards committing new follies against the homeland.