Al-Jamaheer [Archives:2005/833/Press Review]
6 Apr. 2005
– In Saada, brigades 115, 119 engage in battles with rebels
– Demonstrations in Sudan streets in rejection of resolution 1593
– Illegal execution verdict implemented in Taiz
– Armed gang cause panic in Hudeidah
– Chambers of Commerce Federation describes sales law as violating the constitution
– Saudi security forces confirm end of confrontations and the killing of three wanted persons
– Two Americans killed and civilian victims in Iraq
The newspaper's editor in chief wrote an article saying the statement issued by the so-called believing youth bears dangerous meanings and indications that necessitate pondering about their goals.
In this regard it should be pointed out that the mere distribution of the statement openly and coining it according to political program points to the benefiting of those from time for founding organisation network to communicate their ideas. They have adopted the situation of corruption and economic conditions the people are suffering as a base for their address to influence the public opinion and gain their sympathy. The address has gone out to asking international protection is the most dangerous thing mentioned in the statement. In addition, the dangerous thing is the group claim of implementing al that state conditions and denial of their responsibility for attacks on barracks.
All those general orientations the statement has focused clarify that we are before an organized organisation having supporters and intellectuals with certain goals targeting the system and social peace.