Al-Sahwa [Archives:2003/657/Press Review]
31 July 2003
– Explosion near the American embassy in Sana'a, two bombs near the Egyptian embassy
– Information ministry complains finance ministry
– FM: My visit to Sudan and Djibouti to support security of the Horn of Africa
– Because of illegal contracts, real estates director behind bars
– New suicide cases in Taiz and Hudeida
Columnist Abdulwasie says in his article that what is going now in Palestine makes us perceive the world is living without reason and without conscience. People living in the country that hey inherited from their fathers who lived there for thousands of years. Then came a handful of aliens, usurped their land and became as if they are owners of the land and considered the indigenous people as having no right to stay. Those aliens have treated in an unjust way by exposing them to killing, displacement and house demolition in an unprecedented way. After all this period of more than fifty years of continued aggression and tyranny, the countries siding with this usurper especially America, they have came up with a so-called a ''road map''. It is a Zionist plan but all feign it is an American creation. The gist of the road map plan is that the victim has to stop defending themselves and not to fight the aggression. Despite all its bias to the Zionist entity and its aggressive policy America is still considered as a mediator and peace sponsor.