Al-Sahwa [Archives:2005/827/Press Review]
– Demonstrations in the governorates demanding resignation of Bajammal government
– American jury condemn sheikh al-Mouyad for links with Hamas
– Ministry of Planning discloses the oil ministry failure to export natural gas during ten years
– University teachers maintain their strike
– Bani al-Awam, fears from tribal fighting
Columnist Zaid al-Shami says in his article that it was a surprise to know that the American jury has issued its verdict against sheik Mohammed al-Mouayad and Mohammed Zaid because the main charge against them was not proved. They had been kidnapped in the way the pirates do and the then American attorney General announced that they had arrested a member who had provided al-Qaeda organization with twenty million dollars. Then the conspiracy to kidnap sheik al-Mouyad was set up.
The condemnation came against al-Mouyad and his companion for supporting the Hamas movement. Maybe the jury does not know that supporting Hamas and all other Palestinian resistance factions is considered a medal to be decorating the all Arabs and Muslims chests. The free men in the world support the peoples' right to liberation of their countries and defending their rights.